Sunday, November 9, 2008

VALLI VERSUS ELVIS

had front row seats to Frankie Valli September 25th, at which time he was presented with a plaque from his fan club I started in Pennsylvania. I was born to late, Would have loved to have done the same for Elvis. I have a 7 year old that knows the words to both artists songs, all of them. I am very interested to see how this turns out. Running a poll, which do you prefer?My husband was and is upset with Mr. Valli as he promised to have my picture and his(Frankie's) taken with the plaque after the show, he simply left. He knew I jumped through hoopes to get the plaque made and the seats, bought his autographed cd/dvd set, etc. I was hurt, however things happen in life, no doubt he forgot or was running late. Always look at the glass as half full, gets you further in life. As far as elvis, I have bought up so many rare hard to find things, its an incredible collection. If you are looking for any song from either, drop me a line, will send to you. The singers of today just don't have the same grasp on fans , and incase you are wondering, both men were well into their careers before I was born. I will be doing an elaborate webpage with things that belong to me, fun, unknown facts, etc. I also recently got the Jordanairres pictures and autographs here in lancaster. Place any comment you wish here, this is a fun site, so let's have fun!
Posted by Tinker2 at 10:39 AM 0 comments
Labels: , , , , , , , ,
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
window.google_render_ad();
Followers (0)
Follow this blog
Stop following
Be the first to follow this blog
0 Followers View All Manage

Blog Archive
▼ 2008 (2) http://eastcoastclockrepair.com/
▼ November (2)

VALLI VERSUS ELVIS